How are you?
Me? I’m fine, just addicted to developing content for multiple platforms.
My projects have won multiple awards (James Beard Award, Eisner Award, Bologna Ragazzi Opera Prima, LIMA Award, etc.) and I’ve been a featured speaker at several conventions.
Guest Speaker – DFW Writers Conference
DFW Writers Conference
- How To Build An Author/Brand Platform
- Licensing & Merchandising 101
Guest Speaker – Blogher
- How To Write A Compelling Book Proposal
Guest Speaker – Crossroads Music Convention
- Marketing Strategies for the Internet
Guest Speaker – NXNE Music Conference
NXNE Music Conference
- Sponsorship/Endorsement Campaigns
- Internet Marketing
- Mentor Program.
- Videogame Brand Summit
Guest Speaker – Comic-Con
- 50 Years of Peanuts; the past, present, and future.
Scripps Howard Foundation’s William R. Bureligh Award for Distinguished Community Service
Scripps Howard Foundation
- Scripps Howard Foundation’s William R. Bureligh Award for Distinguished Community Service for my work on the Why, Charlie Brown, Why? book which benefited Paul Newman’s Hole in the Wall Gang Camp.
Meals On Wheels Community Service Recognition
Honored (with Linda Evans, B. Smith, & Gretchen Carlson) for my work with Meals on Wheels at a dinner in NYC for my work on Made With Love: The Meals On Wheels Family Cookbook which I concepted, pitched, negotiated, and helped develop.
In addition to the titles, brands, and clients listed in the header, you can scoot on over to MSLM to see what I’ve been up to recently.